Recommended Global Pharmaceutical Sciences Conferences
Pharm Sci 2019
Conference Series LLC Ltd invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “19th World Congress on Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences” during Jan 30-31, 2019 at Seoul, South Korea which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, and Exhibitions. Pharm Sci 2019 offers a best platform with its well organized scientific program to the audience which includes interactive panel discussions, keynote lectures, plenary talks and poster sessions on the topics Bio-pharmaceuticals sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry, Biomarkers and Biosimilars in Pharmaceutical Development, Pharmacovigilance and Cosmetovigilance, Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharma Analytical Techniques and Instrumentation, Radiopharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems and many more.. The conference invites delegates from Biopharma laboratories, Pharmacists, Academicians, Clinicians, Researchers, Healthcare professionals, students, business delegates and Young researchers across the globe providing a better podium, interconnecting the latest research, technological developments in the arena as well as therapeutic aspects.
Why to attend?
- To meet people and organizations addressing these same key issues.
- To meet people with whom you’ve established a relationship on social media.
- To learn about job, internship, project and other work-based possibilities.
- To learn about fellowship and grant opportunities relevant to your area(s) of interest.
- To gain insight into the experiences of others who face challenges similar to yours.
- To learn about publications and other resources relevant to your area(s) of interest.
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Business Development Managers
- Chief Scientific Officers
- R&D Researchers from Biosimilar and Biologics Industries
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- PhD Scholars
- Patent Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Investment Analysts
- Association, Association presidents and professionals
- Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
- Bio instruments Professionals
- Bio-informatics Professionals
- Software development companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Supply Chain companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- CRO and DATA management Companies
- Training Institutes
- Business Entrepreneurs
Track 1: Pharmaceutical Sciences
Pharm Sci 2019 takes immense pleasure to invite you all to be a part of this meeting which will focus on current trends and emerging issues in Formulations. This ConferenceSeries Ltd Conference desideratum is to render an intriguing forum and vibrant opportunity for researchers to share their original research results and practical experiences, at the same time absorb knowledge from works being done around the corners of the world. Apart from researchers, professors, biopharmaceutical industry practitioners, private and public investors, and students are also most welcome to get themselves inbuilt to the rays of novel happenings on Pharmaceutical.
The major objective of the conference is to emphasize the importance of Formulations, explore recent advancements, and research by making room to experts and researchers from around the globe. To increase the interactive nature of the conference, the program is a mixture of Prompt keynote presentations, Poster Presentation, Oral talks and Exhibitions. We invite you to join us at the Formulations-2019, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars. All the members of Formulations-2019 organizing committee look forward to meet you at Seoul, South Korea
Importance and Scope:
For the preclinical development stage, the selection of suitable formulations is an important decision in the development of pharmaceutical products. In practice, formulation consists of the manufacturing process, selecting the excipients and evaluating the formulations obtained using physicochemical and pharmacotechnical tests. These tests allow selecting, optimizing and evaluating pharmaceutical preparations based on pre-established specifications.
Pharmaceuticals represented a US$300 billion-a-year market globally as of 2015, the World Health Organization states. The global pharmaceutical market is expected to surpass US$400 billion by 2018, with the ten largest pharmaceutical companies collectively commanding about a third of the market. Companies in the pharmaceutical industry are characterized by their sizeable expenditure on R&D and marketing initiatives in a bid to rake in more revenue. The development of biopharmaceuticals represents a milestone for the industry and personalized therapies carry immense promise in the near future.
Although mature markets continue to account for over half of all global revenue of the pharmaceutical industry, both large and niche pharmaceutical companies are now waking up to the lucrative potential that lies in growth markets. Costs associated with bringing new molecules to the commercial space are progressively rising. To add to this, new medicines launches have continued to chart a flat graph. This could, however, also be an enormous opportunity for pharmaceutical companies in both mature and growth markets.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Pharma and Biotech Financial Outlook
- Drug Targeting and Design
- Bio Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical Pre-formulation Studies
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Importance of Audit in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Clinical Trials on Biopharmaceutical Products
- Challenges In Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Advancements In Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by